Sunday, September 09, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged....
Blog tagged that is....by Sara McDermott. So now I am supposed to list 8 random facts about me that people may not know.

8. I get really nervous before a wedding and most of the time loose sleep the night before!

7. Being pregnant at 33 is alot harder than at 24!

6. I love...love candy....some may think it as an addiction to me! (I sometimes steal it from my kids!)

5. I really HATE cats! I am really allergic and they seem to "know" so all cats love me! Yikes lock them up already!

4. I am a really bad driver and admit to having massive cases of road rage....!!!!

3. I have had many many jobs over the last years...cause I really don't want to work in the corporate world! (I can't suck up it...pains me!) I want to be a photographer when I grow up!

2. My kids have silly nicknames I made up for them....my son is called "bones" (because he is tall and skinny) and my daughter is "peepers" because when she wants to cuddle and take a nap she will get really close and say "peep peep peep mommy!".

1. I get really nervous when people look at my photos hoping they don't think they suck! =)

Ok that's my sad list...now I will tag someone else!
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a nerd! Cats like you because you don't stare at them and they take that as you being respectful. :) Great pictures Jen!